- About Kavi Mathew
- Adjustment of Status for Spouse of Green Card Holder
- Adjustment of Status for Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- Adjustment of Status for Parents of U.S. Citizens
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Removal of Conditions on Green Card
- Consular Processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Green Card Renewal
- Fiancé Visa
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Immigration Law
- Responding to NOID and NOIT
- Impact of Criminal History on Green Card & Citizenship
- What If I Get Deported but My Children Were Born in the U.S.?
- Understanding the Naturalization Process
- My Parents Are Citizens, But I’m Not. Can I Get a Visa?
- I Committed a Crime But Am Married to a U.S. Citizen. Can I Get a Visa?
- Appealing a Naturalization Denial
- I Entered Illegally But Married a U.S. Citizen. Can I Get a Visa?
- I'm a Citizen. How Can I Help My Family Member Become a Permanent Resident?
- Immigration Arrest. What Should You Do?
- Understanding LPR Cancellation
- Dispelling Myths About Citizenship
- What Is the Stop-Time Rule?
- Request for Evidence and Notice of Intent to Deny
- Tips for Immigration Marriage Interview
- Contact Me
- Immigration Attorney in Dallas, Texas