Fiancé Visa Attorney in Dallas, Texas

Fiancé Visas or K1 visas are a good way for you to bring your loved one over when it is hard to travel and you want your partner to be with you as soon as possible. Only United States citizens are allowed to bring in their fiancés. The process involves getting the K1 visa approved and then going for processing at the consulate. After successfully getting the stamp, the fiancé and their children can then come to the United States and get married within 90 days. After the marriage, you need to apply for the Green card. We can partner with you on a step-by-step basis to ensure that it is a smooth transition.

Be with Your Loved One's

Contact Me Today


What if I have filed a Fiancé visa previously? You may be eligible even if you have filed one before with a waiver.