Areas Of Practice
Areas Of Practice
Being a family oriented person herself, Kavi understands that planning for your family’s future is deeply personal. She begins by listening to you and then she helps you make wise decisions that are tailor-made for your unique circumstances, sensitively crafted to reflect your values, and legally compliant. Kavi and her team give you the peace and power of planning for tomorrow…..today.
- At the end of a life well lived, make sure that your family is cared for when you are gone by planning in advance so that assets are protected and your wishes for their future are carried out.
- Our complete wills package includes Healthcare directives and durable power of attorney
- Understanding the probate process and guiding your representative through the option that is right for your estate and your family.
- Helping you and your family care for and protect an incapacitated family member’s rights and properties in the event that less restrictive alternatives are not available.
Gift and Estate Tax Planning
- We can help design various instruments including Trusts to ensure that your property is managed as per your wishes and your loved ones get all the benefits and protection that they need.
Being charged with a crime is a very stressful situation for everyone involved. Sometimes, just talking with an attorney that is knowledgeable, experienced, and understanding can put your mind at ease. When you hire us, you can start to relax, and expect that your case will be handled properly to achieve the best possible outcome.
Whether you have been charged with a felony or a misdemeanor, we will work to get you or your loved ones out of jail fast – and we help our clients stay out.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Medi-care Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crime – Possession, Distribution or Trafficking
Going through a divorce can be one of the hardest experiences of a lifetime. For every case that comes in the door, we are dedicated to finding a path forward that acknowledges and accounts for our client’s contribution to the marriage, protects and honors the children, and protects the client’s financial future as much as possible. We work towards achieving this in the most efficient and cost-effective way. Whether your case calls for negotiation, mediation, or litigation, we have the skills to find the path that is right for you and the resources to help you reach your goals.
We help you in every stage and aspect of the process:
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Post-marital Agreements
- Property Division
- Asset Tracing
- Child Custody
- Standard Visitation
- Post Divorce Decree modification
- Enforcement of orders
In Business you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you fight for.
Big business wasn’t always big. Every business starts out small. At the Mathew Law firm, we understand that the needs of a small business are not always the same as a big business. We focus on helping small businesses plan, prepare, and deal with their legal needs. We help identify the goals of your business and help you solve your legal problems without burdening you with too much time away from your business or ridiculously high legal bills.
We help you with:
Entity Formation and Structuring of New Business
Understanding your organizational goals & guiding you through the kind of organization you want to create
- General Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Traditional Limited Partnership (LP)
- Limited Partnership with Corporate General Partnership
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership (LLLP)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Joint Ventures
Negotiate and Drafting Legal Documents
- Employment Agreements
- Non-compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Cease and Desist Letters
- Buy/Sell Agreements
Protect your intellectual property
- Trade Names
- Trade Secrets
- Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Breach of Contract / Agreement
Our mission is to advocate relentlessly for our clients who typically face enormous medical bills and years ahead of expensive care because of the negligence of others. We have championed the rights of many clients and fully understand the burdens they face –physical, emotional and financial. Our job as attorneys is to bring wrongdoers to justice, whether they are large corporations, insurance companies, or the government. We are proud to serve personal injury victims across the DFW area dealing with issues such as:
- Car accidents – Our car accident lawyers hold negligent or reckless drivers accountable for their actions.
- Truck accidents – We provide exceptional representation for the victims of very serious commercial trucking accidents in Texas.
- Motorcycle accidents – Our attorneys are passionate about motorcyclists’ rights and are diligent about pursuing damages for the very serious injuries that often result from bike wrecks.
- Traumatic brain injuries – We help individuals suffering from severe head and brain injuries that tend to have long-term consequences.
- Wrongful death – We are proud to serve the loved ones of individuals killed as a result of the irresponsible actions of others.
Your secure future in the United States is our business
Whether coming to America temporarily or permanently to work, build a business, play, study, be with loved ones, or find safety, our goal is to help you achieve your dreams. We bring people together by uniting families and helping employers lawfully hire global talent. You need an experienced immigration lawyer who can provide you with peace of mind, clarity about the immigration process, effective advocacy, and creative solutions to resolve your most complex immigration or citizenship needs. Let us be your guide on your journey toward new opportunities in the United States.The firm represents clients before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of Labor, the Department of State, and at U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world.
- Green Card
- Work Permit
- Adjustment of Status
- Cancellation of Removal & Deportation Defense
- Waivers for Unlawful Presence, Crimes, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- J1, J2, F1, F2, F3, M1,M2
Tourist / Business
- B1, B2
- R1, R2
Refugee / Asylum
- U visas
Family based Immigration
Family based permanent immigration
- Spouse, Parents, Children, Siblings
Family based temporary visit
- K1 visa, K2 visa – Fiancé and Children
- K3 visa, K4 visa – Spouse and Child
Job Based Immigration for companies
Temporary Worker Visa
- H1B visa– Person in Specialty Occupation
- H3 visa – Trainee
- L visa – Intra-company Transferee
- O-1A visa – Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- TN visa for Canadian and Mexican nationals
- Labor Certification
- E1 – Treaty Trader visa
- E2 – Treaty Investor visa
Permanent Resident Status for employee
- EB-1 Priority workers with extraordinary ability, multinational executives, and managers
- EB2- Professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability
- EB-3 – Professionals with a baccalaureate degree, skilled labor, and unskilled labor
- EB-4 – Special immigrants including religious workers and certain physicians
- EB –5 – Immigrant Investors